Terms and Conditions
1. Digital Technology Group neither represents nor warrants that your use of content displayed on the site will not infringe rights of 3rd parties not owned by or affiliated with Digital Technology Group. Assume that everything you see displayed on the site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the site without the written permission of Digital Technology Group.
2. Use and browsing of the site is at your own risk. Neither Digital Technology Group nor any other party involved in creating or delivering the site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages created out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you "As is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implies, including but not limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement. Please look into your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Digital Technology Group also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
3. Digital Technology Group uses all feasible efforts to represent accurate and current information on the site, however, we make no warranties to its accuracy. Digital Technology Group assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in the content on the site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Digital Technology Group or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting (please see our privacy statement). Digital Technology Group is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information (please see our privacy statement).
5. Photography, illustrations, or images of people, places, or things displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Digital Technology Group. The use of these items by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the photography, illustrations, or images may violate copyright or trademark laws, and communications regulations and statutes. Digital Technology Group is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site. Your linking to any other off-site pages is at your own risk.
6. Regarding BLOGS, forums, comments, and reviews on this site, Digital Technology Group assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of these locations nor for any error, defamation, obscenity, pornography, profanity, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, inflammatory, pornographic, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
7. Digital Technology Group may at any time amend or revise these Terms and Conditions. You are bound by any such changes, additions, or revisions and should therefore periodically review this page for the current Terms and Conditions.