DTG MediaBucks Program
Digital Technology Group’s MediaBucks program is a rewards system for customers who order ink and paper supplies online at www.dtgweb.com. Every item that you purchase online from our inks, papers, and media category will qualify for the MediaBucks program. Your rewards are automatically calculated after every purchase, you can instantly see how many MediaBucks you have accumulated once you log-in, and you can redeem them at any time. The MediaBucks program is DTG’s thank you to our loyal customers who have chosen DTG and www.dtgweb.com for their ink, paper, and media needs.
Details of DTG’s MediaBucks™ Program:
1. MediaBucks are earned by customers who purchase select items, including inks, papers, & supplies in our “Inks, Papers, Media” category at dtgweb.com. Only internet-online purchases qualify for MediaBucks.
2. MediaBucks are calculated at a percentage rate per all ink, paper, and media products after discounts and before tax and shipping.
3. MediaBucks are accumulated within a floating 6 month time period and must be redeemed at any point within that same 6 month time period. The time period starts from the date each order that qualifies for MediaBucks takes place. If your MediaBucks are not redeemed within the same 6 month time period that they were accumulated, they will be lost.
Example: You purchased paper on December 10th 2005 which created $20 in MediaBucks. Over the next several months you’ve accumulated several hundreds more in MediaBucks. Up until June 10th 2006 you can redeem your $20 (and/or your additionally earned MediaBucks) but after June 10th you will lose the first $20 if you don’t use them. You do NOT lose the MediaBucks accumulated after December 10th until 6 months expire from the date when each of those MediaBucks earnings was accumulated.
4. MediaBucks can be redeemed for any regularly priced hardware, software, or supplies item offered through Digital Technology Group.
5. Digital Technology Group reserves the right to disqualify certain items from qualifying for the MediaBucks program including specially priced items or items purchased with volume discounted pricing.
6. Customers with approved accounts, who purchase on purchase orders, and have net terms do not qualify for MediaBucks.
7. Digital Technology Group reserves the right to disqualify certain items from being redeemed with the MediaBucks program during promotions, discounts, or specials for those items.