Most versatile automatic Reflection/Transmission spectrophotometer for digital large format, flatbed and industrial printing
- For most materials with thickness up to 20mm (glass, cardboards, PVC, ceramics, fabrics, textile, backlit film, paper, wood, stone, etc.).
- Measuring aperture switchable between 8, 6 and 2mm.
- Including 2 sample holders for thin media (reflection C200A52 and transmission C200A54) and measuring software Profile-Xpert Gateway.
- Supported by most RIP-software
* For transparent and reflective media
* Measuring aperture switchable between 8, 6 and 2mm
* For heavy and thick materials
* Supported by most RIP-software
* 3 reading modes:
- Automatic measurements
- Spot measurements
- Density measurements
* Some examples of materials which can be measured fully automatically: textiles, glass, backlit film, papers, vinyl, cardboards, plastic plates, gypsum plates, wood, stone and ceramic plates.
* Creation of ICC profiles for digital output devices for most different materials (both reflective and transparent)
* Linearization of digital output devices
* Single measurements of logo-colors (Pantone) with subsequent check of the color-true printing
* Use as a densitometer to determine density values for films and papers
* Sample holder for different materials
* Electrostatic sample holder for textiles and thin media
* UV-cut filter
* Polarization filter
* Carrying case (trolley)
* BARBIERI Profile-Xpert - professional Color Management software