Printer price reflects $750 Manufacturer Instant Rebate. Also qualifies for $500 Ink EOL Loyalty MIR. Ask your sales rep for details.
Utilizing professional imaging technologies – including our unique Epson PrecisionCore™ TFP® print head, along with our latest Epson UltraChrome® HD eight-color pigment ink set – the SureColor P-Series printers are capable of producing the next-generation of photographic prints that will inspire us all.
As an artist, you have the unique ability to inspire change. You have the responsibility to remind us of our past, while making us excited for our future.
At Epson, we understand the importance of what you do.
This is why we strive to develop imaging technology that never shows itself within your work. Its why we insist your work remain as beautiful as the day it was printed. And, it’s the reason why we push the limits of imaging technology to ensure your work is limited only by you – and not the technology used to print it.
Unique Photographic Print head Technology
￼- Precise piezo-based print head, 10-channels with 360 nozzles per inch - New ink repellant surface coating for reduced nozzle clogging
High Resolution Printing
- Capable of printing up to 2,880 x 1,440 dpi
- Supports variable sized droplet technology as small as 3.5 picoliter
Auto Black Ink Type Switching
- Automatic or user-prompted Photo to Matte Black ink switching
New User Scheduled Print Head Maintenance Cycles
- Improved print head health over prolonged idle periods
- User-selectable cleaning routines to occur periodically every 6 to 60 hours
Top-Loading Roll Media Support up to 24” and 44” Wide
- Supports most photographic and design media types
- Spindle-Free media adapters with both 2” and 3” media core adjustments
Accurate Roll Media Length Tracking
- Automatic printing and reading of bar code to accurately estimate remaining length - Automatically alerts operator if there’s not enough media left to print the job
BorderFree Printing for Many Popular Print Widths
- 10” , 13”, 16”, 17”, 24”, 36” and 44” (36” and 44” available on SC-P9000)
Built-in Automatic Rotary Media Cutter
- Capable of smoothly cutting all photographic and fine art media types
Optional 44” Auto Take-up Reel System
- Perfect for unattended roll-to-roll production – SureColor P9000 only
Unique Epson Designed Angled Media Path
￼￼- Simple and accurate loading of cut sheet media from Letter up to 24” or 44” wide - Allows for a straight-through media path without requiring space behind the printer - Provides for a safe media feeding path for the most delicate paper types
Single-Sheet Top-Loading Fine Art & Poster Board Media Input
- Simple top-loading for fine art and poster board media up to 1.5 mm thick
- Automatic alignment and paper skew checking
- Considered the benchmark standard for professional cut sheet media loading