Extremely advanced colorimeter for calibrating and profiling monitors and projectors. Includes device and software.
i1Display Pro devices feature an advanced, high-end, optical system with custom-designed filters that provide a near perfect match to the color perception of the human visual system, delivering superior color measurement results. Both devices fully support all modern display technologies, including LED backlight and wide gamut displays. Both devices are spectrally calibrated at the factory, making them fully field upgradeable to support future display technologies.
NEXT GENERATION PROFILING SOFTWARE
i1Display Pro incorporates next generation display and projector profiling software technologies to make the match between your display and printer more perfect. Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of making sure the color you see on your monitor or projector is the color you expect from your printer, you’ll save time and money and gain full creative control over your images.
Advanced technologies include:
• Ambient Light Measurement – automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
• Ambient Light Smart Control – the intensity or amount of ambient light surrounding your workspace affects the way you perceive colors on your display. These solutions can compensate for this effect and provide the option to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change.
• Flare CorrectTM measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile.
• Intelligent Iterative Profiling, an adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
• Automatic Display Control (ADC) technology automates the adjustment of your display’s hardware (brightness/backlight, contrast, and color temperature) to speed up the profiling process and eliminate manual adjustments to ensure highest quality results.
Enhanced features include:
• Display, Laptop and Projector Profiling • Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device • Next generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling all modern display
and projector technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs • Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more • Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling • Intelligent Iterative Profiling – an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes
the color capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile • Profile optimization – create unique patch sets for optimal results • Ambient Light Smart Control - measurement, compensation and ongoing
monitoring of ambient lighting conditions • Flare CorrectTM - measurement and compensation of display surface glare • Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display’s hardware to speed up
process and eliminate manual adjustments • Display quality check and trending over time • PANTONE spot color optimization